The EPP-310 battery operated mastic type sealant gun includes all the essential components you'll need for speedy and efficient mastic sealant application to both horizontal and vertical joints using cartridges .
The Power Plus Cartridge Gun is a medium duty lightweight 10.8V 1.5Ah lithium-ion battery operated applicator for 300ml/310ml cartridges. A single component battery powered bead applicator for silicone and sealant type cartridges.
- Variable speed control (1 to 9) for easy management of material flow.
- Non-drip auto reverse function: rack will pull back automatically when the trigger is released preventing material overflow.
- Overload shut off to prevent damage to parts and electronics when overloaded.
- Maximum (no load) speed: 8mm/sec.
- Fully charged within 30 minutes of using a universal charger.
- No memory loss, can be charged at any time.
- Considerably less loss of charge when not in use.
- Soft touch rubber grips for comfort.
- Built-in rest pads to protect tool.
- Plastic frame straps to support cartridge.
- Double reinforced front plate for low to medium viscosity materials.
The Power Plus is part of a range of battery applicators. Designed for use with low to medium viscosity sealants and adhesives, the Power Plus is ideal for semi-professional users.
- Maximum rack speed of 8.0mm per second which gives higher material output.
- Rubber overmouldings for improved grip and comfort.
- Auto-reverse function to stop material flow when trigger is released.
- Rapid battery charge within 30mins (0 to 100%).
- Rotating frame for easy manoeuvrability.
- Universal charger for worldwide use.
- Overload shut off function to prevent damage of the tool.
- Light weight for prolonged and comfortable use, even in difficult spaces.
- For low to medium viscosity
- Cartridge: 1-component
- Cartridge volumes: 310ml
- Maximum Thrust: 2.5kN
- Barrel Length: 247.8mm
- Voltage: 10.8V
- Battery Charge Time: 30 minutes
- Battery Type: Li Ion
- Tool Weight: 1.63kg (with 1.5Ah battery)
- Frame Material: Epoxy coated steel frame with double front plate
- Handle Material: Base Moulding Polycarbonate (PC)\Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), Soft Grip Mould Thermoplastics elastomers (TPE)
- Certificates: CE; IEC60335; UL; C-Tick, ISO, REACH
- Packaging Options: 1 per box or plastic carry case (optional at extra charge)
Use with 310ml, pre-filled silicone, sealant or RTV tubes (1/10 gallon size) or with our empty cartridges and plungers. For any application requiring controlled non-drip dispensing of sealants, silicones, greases, pastes, gels and other materials, this new dispensing system is ideal.
Adhesive Dispensing Ltd provide a wide range of equipment options for dispensing almost all assembly fluids - from watery liquids, solvents, primers and activators through to thick pastes, sealants, silicones, gels and epoxies.